Friday, January 29, 2010

News and Notes


Bad Girls Club is off the chain this season. Each week they seem to top the last episode. It's tough to tell which girl is the most annoying! (Although if someone twisted my arm, I would have to say it's the Jay Leno girl). This is a must watch show... American Idol was decent this week. I liked the guest judges (except for Jonas Boy). I have no idea why they picked Avril Lavigne but she turned out mean enough to be good. Katy Perry=hot. Neil Patrick Harris was really good as well. The standout contestant was the girl who had been on Barney and auditioned as a dominatrix whore. Very creative. I soooo hope she makes it this season. I noticed on Tuesday's show that Randy's elbows were ashy as hell. Maybe it was the HD. Anyway, I'm tired of auditions and ready for the competition... It looks like we are headed towards Monday Night War II, as the Wrestling Observer Newsletter has reported that TNA Impact (a.k.a. Total Nonstop Talking) is headed for Monday nights starting March 1st. I hope they both lose in the ratings, if that was possible. WWE is stale and TNA doesn't know whether to scratch its watch or wind its ass. Hopeless. I wish it was the Monday Night War between Dragon Gate and ROH... RIP Georgiann Makropoulos.

No comments: