Saturday, January 23, 2010

News and Notes

Here's a clip of WWE's best feud, Mickie James vs. The Mean Girls from tonight's Smackdown. This time Michelle and Layla put Mickie's face in a cake and poured punch over her head. Poor Mickie!:



I enjoyed the Haiti telethon tonight. I wonder if the celebrities really answered the phone. The songs were kind of depressing, but I guess that's what they had to do. I enjoyed the Jay-Z/Rihanna/U2 and Madonna performances the best. Who was that with Dave Matthews?... I caught the last episode of The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien. Good show. He went out with class, thanking NBC for his years with SNL, Late Night and the short-lived Tonight Show stint. I also liked how he put everything into perspective and said how lucky he is. I'm sure his next show will be a big success. My main concern is the fate of Triumph the Insult Comic Dog.

No comments: