Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Monday Night War 2010

What a night. It was just like the old days; switching back and forth between the nWo and Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels. It was incredible to see The Hitman and The Heartbreak Kid shake hands and hug. That was perhaps my favorite moment of the night. I also enjoyed seeing the surprise debut of Jeff Hardy in the Impact Zone, Ric Flair's return, the Hogan/nWo segment, The Pope, the Vince/Bret angle and the Kurt Angle vs. A.J. Styles match. Things I could have done without: Val Venis, Orlando Jordan, The Nasty Boys, Bubba The Love Sponge, dudes laid out in the back and midget "humor". I have to give the night to TNA, but the big question: can they follow it up? I can't wait to see the ratings... By the way, they already have Hogan merchandise on sale at tnawrestling.com. Check out the new Hogan shirt below:

No comments: