Monday, January 11, 2010

Weekend Wrap-Up

I have a new favorite show. I was flipping channels the other night and I stumbled across something on the Fox Reality Channel called Battle of the Bods. I don't know how long this thing has been on or what schedule it's on (it appears to be in reruns) but I'm just happy that I found this gem. It's perhaps the trashiest reality show I've ever seen-- and I love it. The premise is that three guys judge a panel of five skan...er...ladies and rank them from one to five, according to who is best looking, who has the best body part, and who is best overall. Meanwhile if the girls can arrange themselves in the correct order that the guys pick them, they will win cash. Much cattiness ensues and much of it is provided by the sassy-ass British host lady. It's a half hour of bliss. I found a clip below:



I see that NBC has officially pulled The Jay Leno Show from prime time. They are planning to move him back to late night, perhaps for a half hour show followed by Conan O'Brien and Jimmy Fallon. Yeah, that's gonna happen peacefully. It's about to get ugly. Conan will probably bolt. Rumor has it that the dog puppet will stay with NBC though... I caught the new episode of the Jacksons reality show on A&E tonight. More studio squabbling. That's what the show is based on. I wish they would just answer the two burning questions: 1) what the hell is wrong with Jermaine's hair? and 2) why does his skin look like he's been wrestling in Puerto Rico for the last 20 years?

No comments: