Monday, January 4, 2010

News and Notes



The NFL regular season has ended and my beloved St. Louis Rams finished 1-16, which is good enough for the number one draft pick. Take that, you foolish teams winning games; we pick FIRST!!! Where do we need help? Everywhere. Watch us get a punter... Looking forward to the playoffs. I'll miss the NFL Ticket on Direct TV, but I'm glad it's off my bill... First it was the Sham-Wow, then it was the Snuggie, now this. Can't wait to see this thing at the Walgreen check-out aisle... I caught VH-1's Frank the Entertainer series premiere tonight (where an I Love New York alum tries to find love while living in his parent's basement). Good show, I think it's a keeper. This is the first offering from VH-1 to hook me since the whole Megan Wants a Millionaire fiasco... I'm really looking forward to tomorrow's head to head battle between Monday Night Raw and Impact, the return of Bret "The Hitman" Hart vs. the return of Hulk Hogan. I predict a Raw ratings win and I think Impact will do what it normally does on Thursdays. Should be a fun night regardless.

No comments: