Friday, January 15, 2010

News and Notes


Impact was decent last night. I enjoyed the opening tag match, AJ Styles, and how they built the main event, but if I never see Val Venis, The Nasty Boys and Bubba the Love Sponge, it will be too soon. Might as well throw "The Band" in there too. One of the company's biggest problems is that no one call tell who is heel and who is face. And when the fans don't have anyone to get emotionally behind, they stop caring and stop buying tickets, PPVs, stuffed bears, etc. On the plus side, ANGELINA LOVE (above) is back!... In my review of Wednesday's American Idol, I somehow forgot the guy who sang about looking like a fool with your pants on the ground. And you know what: he was damn right... I wish Rush Limbaugh would just get whipped in the middle of the street or at the very least get superkicked in his balloon head.

(Photo from tnawrestling.com)

No comments: