Friday, February 23, 2007

Friday Ramblings

Congratulations to St. Louis icon and one of Hollywood Nation's favorite people, Karen Foss, on her new job. I guess now might be the time to get the light bill out of my baby cousin's name... No really big surprises on Idol last night. I was mildly surprised that the girl who sang "I Don't Want to Miss A Thing" didn't go, but we are still in the rounds where looks can get you to the next round. I swear that I didn't even remember the second girl who got cut. I CANNOT wait for J-Lo week. What in the world is she going to teach them? Please don't tell me that they are going to sing her songs that week too. I can't even remember her songs. I remember the videos, but I can't remember the songs. Maybe it will be Lightweight Songs week or something ... As of this moment, Britney is back in rehab. This time she better stay in or she might lose custody of the kids-- to Kevin Federline. Who would have ever guessed he would have emerged as the better parent? As radio host Jim Rome put it though, it's like saying the Kansas City Royals are better than the Pittsburgh Pirates. The photos of Britney attacking the paparazzi's van with an umbrella were priceless. She looked like a hairless Triple H. She may want to cut back on the meth about 300%... Donald Trump will put his hair on the line against WWE owner Vince McMahon's at this year's WrestleMania on April 1st. McMahon will be represented by The Samoan Bulldozer, Umaga, and sources indicate that Trump will be choosing ECW Champion Bobby Lashley to represent him. I could look like that guy, but I would have to give up soda. Conspiracy Theory: Everyone thinks it will be Vince who has his head shaved, but suppose it's Trump? Maybe he was going to get a haircut anyway and this was the best way to publicize it. Plus he loves any kind of press and something like this would get him on Entertainment Tonight for a week! I'd rather see Trump on there though rather than Howard K. Stern and his fake crying ass for twenty minutes each night.

2 comments:

Joe said...

Was this picture taken in your parents basement?

Hollywood said...

Actually no. At the time that this picture was taken, Momma Burbank was in my parents basement putting up drywall and breaking up concrete with her bare hands. I wish her the best on her tryout with the Rams this year. Timmerman may have the experience and skills but Mrs. Burbank is bigger and more physical. Thanks for sharing!