Saturday, February 24, 2007

American Idol Controversy!


Every season you can count on American Idol to deliver certain things: annoying contestants, unhelpful critiques from Paula Abdul and at least one major scandal. This season's scandal may belong to contestant Antonella Barba, better known on this page as "Eva Mendez' Younger Sister". She was the girl who sang Aerosmith's "I Don't Want To Miss A Thing" on Wednesday's show and was dissed by all of the judges. Somehow she still advanced to the next round. Now we may now why. This week photos of Miss Barba have surfaced on the internet showing her in various stages of undress, making obscene gestures and even on the toilet. Even more damaging is a set of photos that might be her performing a sexual act. Now since this is a family website, unfortunately I can't elaborate. If she gets kicked off the show, that would really suck. Dick Cheney himself probably couldn't stop this! A scandal like this could really be a big blow. Jobs in the entertainment industry are tough to come by, so this could be a real setback. I was so depressed that I just sat around all day eating pizza until I had my fill. Ate two of 'em in fact. I have a bad feeling that on Tuesday's show, this may all come to a head.

No comments: