Thursday, May 10, 2007

Idol Results/Firecrotch on Letterman

I fell alseep during most of the hour-long Idol results show. I was conscious enough to see just a bit of Pink, Barry Gibb's father, sweet young Jordin being declared safe, and Lakisha being eliminated. I wanted to see a finals showdown between Lakisha and Melinda, but it ain't gonna happen. Poor song choices and Barry Gibb Night doomed her. At least she had a good run. She closed out the show in grand style too. I am looking forward to next week, because at the very least, we won't have to deal with Blake's stupid tuxedo shirt anymore.


I fell asleep after Idol and woke up just in time to catch Lindsay "Firecrotch" Lohan on the Letterman show. Not only is FC looking like Raven (above) a little more each day, she is also starting to sound like him. She was on the show to promote some movie that comes out on Friday with her and Jane Fonda. From the clip, that I saw, I don't think SpiderMan 3 has anything to worry about. She kind of admitted being a screw-up on the movie set and going clubbing. Dave didn't bring up the recent photos that allegedly show her doing cocaine in a club bathroom. I wouldn't have had the heart to do it either. Plus there's always that 2% chance that she still might put out. She said that she was going to play a stripper in an upcoming movie and that she did some "training". Man, we are looking at Tara Reid 2007. She will be hosting a weekly show about clubbing on the E! Network within two years.

No comments: