Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Idol Results: Are You Kidding Me?

Wow, so Melinda got voted off, leaving us a dull "showdown" between Jordin and a guy who just wore a tuxedo t-shirt on national television in 2007. Sad. And like the season when America was gracious enough to put Diana Degarmo in the finals, I will take a pass. I don't even see the point of the show anymore. Next week, I will be using the time that is usually reserved for American Idol to do some filing and perhaps to catch a rerun of Benson. *

I would recap this show, but I slept through the first thiry minutes, saw a bit of what used to be Elliott from last season, faded again, actually heard Ryan say "and next, Melinda goes home!", caught the score of the basketball game, saw a stupid LaBrons commercial, dreamed that I sat through an awful performance by Maroon 5, and then watched perhaps the best singer in American Idol come in third. That was about it. See you next season, Paula!

* well, unless they bring back Toni Braxton in that dress that she wore at last year's finale. C'mon American Idol, work with me.

No comments: