Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Dancing with the Stars

I only caught about ten minutes of Dancing with the Stars last night, but it was the right ten minutes. I tuned in just in time to catch Muhammed Ali's daughter followed by Edyta (who dances with Cliff from Cheers). Right after that was Steve Sanders from Beverly Hills 90210. After his dance, they cut to the audience and then was the moment that I've been waiting for since the season began-- old cast members from 90210 were there to cheer Steve on. I couldn't have been any happier. It was great to see Kelly, Brandon and Donna. As far as I know, none of these people are busy-- they should just go ahead and do a reunion series. I'm sure they welcome the opportunity. When was the last time Brenda or Dylan was on a TV show? And since she's been cut off from the family, even I have more money than Tori Spelling-- she'd jump at the chance. I better go write to my congressmen.

No comments: