Friday, May 16, 2008

Real World: Hollywood



This season's Real World cast is off the chain. A lot of this week's episode was focused on my most disliked cast member, Kim, who gave the big "let's not get ghetto"/"Blackville" speech a couple of weeks ago. Here she is talking all of this trash and she's the biggest tramp in the house! (Almost). She reminds me of Brooke Hogan if Brooke were more of a whore... I was rolling my eyes during the Greg modeling segments. If that clown can be a model, then I'm going to give up soda for a month, get in shape, and hop up on the runway my damn self... That poor stripper girl; sleeping with guys right on national TV. It's sad. I had to crack up though when the other self-righteous girl called her mother and she advised "GET OUT OF THERE!" as if the house was on fire. Hey, they were only doing the Wild Thing not killing anyone... I long for the days when Real World was only a half hour.

No comments: