Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Howard Stern's Bowling Beauties

The last time that I watched an entire bowling show was an episode of Bowling For Dollars back in 1979. That all changed yesterday when I caught the debut of Howard Stern's Bowling Beauties on the Howard TV On Demand channel. It lived up to the hype. It's probably up there with Good Times, Sanford and Son, and the first season of the Surreal Life as one of my favorite shows ever. Gratuituous camera shots, trash talking, and hot women in bikinis-- that's a pretty damn good combination. It's a tournament format and the second half of the first round takes place on May 22nd (which is when former TNA interviewer Leticia Cline will bowl). My only complaint-- I wish there was a new episode every day.

(Photo from craveonline.com)

No comments: