Monday, May 12, 2008

Notes From The Survivor Finale



Notes from last night's Survivor finale (which, by the way, I think was the arguably the best season ever):

I was hoping that Cirie would win, but she fell just short. Then I was positive that Amanda had it in the bag, but for some reason they gave it to Parvati. They should all be lucky that Natalie (above) didn't end up whipping them all. She just has that evil look. She would make an excellent movie villian. Couldn't you see her plotting against James Bond or punching someone's grandmother in the face? She would be perfect. Too bad I couldn't understand her "bedroom" question to Parvati at the final Tribal Council. I have a feeling that I'm not alone in that... Speaking of that final Tribal Council, has there ever been a more bitter one? People were furious. Haven't they learned that you have to backstab in order to win? Like Scott Hall said, you can either make friends or make money. Then your boy Ozzie went out soft by saying he was falling in love with Amanda. Aw man, homie... In the surprise of the show, Amanda was much hotter on the island than after the show... Was is just me, or could Jeff Probst barely contain his contempt for Johnny Fairplay?... They teased that there was a suprise couple on the show-- then they showed them and I had no idea who in the hell they were... Only one problem now: How in the world are they going to top this season?

(Photo from cbs.com)

No comments: