Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Posh's Reality Special

I caught about ten minutes total of Posh Spice's reality show last night on NBC. Apparently
the series was supposed to be six episodes but the footage was so boring that they had to cut it to a one hour special. In one segment, she was blatantly cheating on her driver's license test, but she did pass. She almost had a heart attack when the black guy from the DMV came up from behind her and asked a question. I half way expected them to show her putting her purse closer to her feet. Then she was being interviewed by Perez Hilton. She took it pretty well when he said that he had previously referred to her as a space alien with boobs. She stood up and asked if her boobs really looked that huge in person. That was pretty hot. She also sarcastically said that she didn't want to be seen eating or smiling, so she could preserve her public image. Pretty funny stuff. Perez asked if there were any celebs that she didn't like and she said Eddie Murphy. I can't knock that because even I had to turn my back on him after that Norbit crap. Anyway, the couple of segments that I saw were pretty good and made Posh seem like an actual human. I still turned it off to read the Wrestling Observer Newsletter though but it was still a good effort.

No comments: