Wednesday, July 25, 2007

More Trouble

The trouble keeps piling up for former movie star Lindsay Lohan. In addition to getting a DUI and being charged with cocaine possession, other charges could be added later including wreckless driving, plus my boy Upgrade might charge her with wreckless eyeballing, which could of course lead to Pimp Arrest and a substancial fine.



In addition, she was reportedly trying to sell photos to tmz.com for $30,000. Apparently an advisor is keeping her money away from her (good move) so she was trying to raise some money (I wonder for what?). Your girl is a straight up fiend. It wouldn't surprise me if next week she was caught trying to sell a VCR to someone at 2AM for ten bucks. And with all of this going on, I'm sure her new movie is going to do well this weekend. The movie company must be thrilled.

And it must be asked: why in the world was she trying to mow down a grown woman at two in the morning? I've said it before and likely I'll say it several more times over the years: that's one bad bitch.

No comments: