Thursday, July 12, 2007

In Case You Were Wondering...



If you happened to catch Sunday's Flavor of Love: Charm School reunion, you may have thought there was no hope for the walking piece of sass known as Larissa. Well cheer up; your girl is going to be just fine. According to flavoroflove.blogspot.com, Larissa saw herself on TV and has renounced her wicked ways:


In a bulletin sent to Black Press Magazine (she says) : "I am a new and improved Larissa. I noticed that walking about being a bitch to everybody ain't bringing me nowhere so I'ma change and stop being a bitch".


"I've been watching Charm School on my own time and I'm always picking on somebody and being a Bully! This 'motha-fucka' has changed into being a nice little angel, lol. Thanks to Mo' who talked with me this morning and told me to give it a shot".


"If someone is trying to betray me or start something I will get back into being a Bitch and tell you off, mad quick. Just like I told off Leilene at the Club. That's just an example of how it will be. But I'ma be a nice and sweet Larissa. I luv y'all".


Yeah, I'm crying-- so what. It was so emotional. A leopard can change its spots. Sniff.

No comments: