Wednesday, June 6, 2007

I Hate To Say "I Told Ya So"...


To quote the great wrestler Arn Anderson: "I hate to toot my own horn, but TOOT TOOT!" I believe on these very pages I predicted that The Artist Known As Firecrotch was going to be doing some random crazy things shortly ala Britney's head shaving. Not that it took a genius to come to that conclusion. Above is a picture taken before Fire went into rehab last week. She is "playfully" holding a knife to the the throat of Entertainment Tonight's Vanessa Minnillo and damn near causing an unfortunate cigarette burn in the process. Sadly, we don't have a wide shot available to see the stream of piss forming on Vanessa's pants. Strangely, I don't remember ever playing around and holding knives to the throats of my own friends. Granted we don't usually sit around drinking whiskey straight out of the bottle either, so maybe that's it. Note to Lindsay's "friends"/freeloaders: keep the sharp objects away from this yamp! Thanks!

No comments: