Monday, June 4, 2007

Hollywood's Hottest, #5-#1

And here is part two of Hollywood's Hot Ten vs. Maxim Magazine's Hot 100:

#5: Tyra Banks (Crazy Talk Show Host, Actress, Model)




Crazy as ever and STILL in the top five! Amazing. She's still the only reason to watch America's Next Top Model. Well, her and that crazy black guy who dresses like a circus clown.


#4: Christy Hemme (Dreamy Wrestling Manager, Model)



I met her at the Total Nonstop Action Wrestling fanfest earlier this year and as I got about ten feet away, the only word that came to my mind at the time was "GODDAMN". Quite a caboose on this one.


#3: Vida Guerra (Model, Actress, Very Hot Aspiring Rap Artist)

Try finding a "safe for work" picture of this broad! This was the best I could do. The only person on this list who built an entire career around having a behind that was shaped like a perfect crescent moon.

#2: Kristal Marshall (Backstage Interviewer Who Is Setting Up Teddy Long for a Big Fall on WWE Friday Night Smackdown)

If she told me that I had to give up pizza to be with her, well, I'd at least entertain the thought. Now that's serious business.

And #1...

MARIAH!!!
Classic. It's going to take a minor miracle to move her from the top spot.

No comments: