Monday, August 4, 2008

I Love Money/Brooke Knows Best

Another stellar week on I Love Money. The green team went down again. Toastee had the chance to take off one of the strong players and break up the Stallionaires alliance, but of course she was too stupid to do it. I predict she will be gone next week. Destiney was cut this week and thankfully reality's favorite tag team, Megan and Brandi C. (above) were saved yet again.

Over on Brooke Knows Best, it was another "Daddy is meddling" episode. Brooke was "hosting" some events during Spring Break and Hulk Hogan kept crashing the parties. Unfortunately, he was accompanied by annoying former wrestler Brian Knobbs, who I would call a "shithead" but that would be an insult to shitheads. I watched fifteen minutes of this thing and could take no more. She better start taking it off more or I can see the ratings tanking for this show.

(Photo from vh1.com)

No comments: