Sunday, August 3, 2008

Flair Gone From WWE Again?


According to a report at wrestlingobserver.com, Ric Flair and WWE have parted ways yet again. The Observer said it was "an amicable parting of the ways related to WWE not allowing Flair to take offers that he was wanting to accept." Why would WWE step in the way of offers that Flair was getting? They wanted a cut? They're not making enough of a profit without nickle and diming the greatest wrestler ever? Who knows. Anyway, if it can get Flair on Dancing with the Stars, I'm all for it. I wonder if he will come out of retirement now. I would almost hate to see him go to TNA and see him trying to climb up some structure and climb through a hole to win a match. Maybe he could show up in Japan or ROH. I would also love to see a Ric Flair shoot interview. I hope it turns out well for him.

No comments: