Friday, August 15, 2008

Foley To TNA?


Rumors continue to swirl that when Mick Foley's WWE contract runs out at the end of the month, that he may be headed to TNA. That wouldn't shock me. Much like the Ric Flair rumor though, I would be wary of what the creative team would do with him. I could see them trying to book a main event of Mankind vs. Dude Love vs. Cactus Jack. On a pole.

And speaking of the TNA Creative Team, I could have sworn that I saw a split second subliminal message during the Tayor Wilde vs. Christy Hemme match. I think it has something to do with a new wrestler that they will be introducing who is suppose to be based on a character in their upcoming video game. Allegedly, Kaz will play the role. I just hope they don't have him out there feuding with Donkey Kong and the guy from Pitfall.

(Photo available at allposters.com)

No comments: