Wednesday, February 24, 2010

WWE Elimination Chamber

I had a great time at the WWE Elimination Chamber live show on Sunday. I was pretty close to the action, so that added to the excitement. I just hope they didn't capture me going apeshit when John Cena came out, presevered on DVD for generations to come. My favorite moments included my boy Chris Jericho winning the belt, the guys hilariously falling out of the cage and down the steps after they were eliminated, Maryse (!), John Morrison's sparkly outfit, and slapping hands with Jerry "The King" Lawler. I also witnessed the horrifying moment when the Undertaker was engulfed in flames. What a tough guy. I have no idea how he went to the ring and completed the match after that. What a pro. I would have howled like a bitch and ran to the dressing room. Anyway, pix of the event are below:

The opening fireworks


The Son-In-Law!

YOUR New World Champion!


Why, Shawn, Why?

My new dining room chair

No comments: