Wednesday, February 3, 2010

News and Notes

Gotta give credit where it's due; WWE came through on Monday with a great show-ending angle between Bret Hart and Vince McMahon. I can't remember the last time I was on my feet in excitement over an angle. Looks like we might get Bret and John Cena vs. Vince and Batista at WrestleMania. As for the rest of the show, I missed the first hour because I was watching 24. Maybe it was just as well... Sorry to hear about the passing of legendary wrestler Jack Brisco. I had the pleasure to meet Mr. Brisco at the NWA Legends show in Charlotte in 2008. I was able to get his autograph and he couldn't have been nicer. He will go down as one of the all-time greats... Posh Spice was back on American Idol tonight. She didn't really add much this time. Wouldn't it had been fair to give one of the other girls a shot, like Scary or Baby? As it was, it was a largely uneventful show. Could have done without Bikini Guy. Thankfully there is only one more night of auditions (I hope)... For those who missed it, here's the clip of Pink's outstanding performance on the Grammy's. Peep it before The Man pulls it down:

No comments: