Tuesday, February 9, 2010

News and Notes

It was a fun Raw last night, ending with a surprise appearance by Bret Hart as he attacked Vince McMahon at the end of the show. Great ending. He was a little pudgy (I'm one to talk) but still effective. Vince was great while running away. I hope they do a tag match at WrestleMania so that Bret and Vince don't have to carry it. The rest of the show was good too. Straight Edge Society is the bomb. I just wish they had won the belts. Nice slow-build for Maryse vs. Gail Kim. And they kept the race car driver guest host to a minimum. Good job... Did anyone catch The Rock on Oprah last Friday? I never thought I'd see the day when wrestlers were on the Oprah show. It went so well, maybe she'll have another one soon. Hornswoggle? Jericho? The Black Pope? The possibilities are endless.

(Photo from wwe.com)

No comments: