Thursday, January 1, 2009

Best of 2008


I can't believe that we've reached the end of 2008 already. Here's a look back at some of my favorite things from the year:

Album of the Year:
The Renaissance by Q-Tip

Best Video:
"Single Ladies" by Beyonce

Best Movie:
The Dark Knight

Best Reality Show:
I Love Money on VH-1

Best DVD:
The Ric Flair shoot interview

Most Entertaining Wrestlers:
The Beautiful People (above)

Best Match:
Gail Kim vs. Awesome Kong (8/21), Edge vs. Undertaker (WrestleMania), Kurt Angle vs. Samoa Joe (Lockdown)

Best Moment For Hollywood Nation:
Scoring out first celebrity interview (Erin Murphy/Tabitha from Celebrity Championship Wrestling/Bewitched)

Best Wrestling Moment:
Ric Flair retirement ceremony on Raw




Best Real-Life Moment:
Barack Obama is elected President

I hope you have a great 2009 and I sincerely thank you for reading Hollywood Nation!

1 comment:

Erin Murphy said...

Happy New Year. I'm glad that I could be one of your "favorite things"about 2009!