Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Dancing With The Stars Season Premiere


Yet another season of Dancing with the Stars is upon us. This season two of my favorites, Toni Braxton and Kim Kardashian, are competing. I thought Toni did the best last night, although she didn't get the highest score. Kim's performance was kind of lackluster, but they cut her a break on the grading so she will probably be back. Other standouts included Brooke Burke, Lance Bass from N' Sync, and Warren Sapp, who I thought stole the show. I give props to Cloris Leachman for coming on the show at the age of 82, but her segment went on for seemingly an hour. My favorite of the professional dancers, Edyta, won't be long for the competition because she got paired with hilarious comedian Jeffrey Ross, who go the lowest score last night. Maybe they can bring them back each week for skits. I looked forward to Kim, Toni and Edyta battling it out for hottest outfit each week, but I guess it is not to be. Going home tonight will probably be Ross or Rocco the chef. Sucks to be them. Day number two is tonight.

No comments: