Wednesday, September 3, 2008

90210 Review


I caught the series premiere of the heavily hyped new 90210 on the CW last night. I missed the first 20 minutes because I forgot it was on, but I caught the rest. In my view, I thought it was pretty good. I had trouble keeping up with the characters at first but I figured it out by the end. It was also good to see familiar faces like Rob Estes, the lady from Full House, and of course Kelly and Brenda. Even Nat was back; the Pitch Pit had predictably been turned into a coffee place. They even have a black kid now (of course he was adopted). It's going to be a tough balance to focus on the kids and the older characters. Hopefully they will just spin-off the old characters and give them their own show. Can you imagine Steve Sanders, Dylan and that crazy broad who almost burned down Brandon's house back on the same show again? Tell me that wouldn't beat One Tree Hill!

No comments: