Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Dancing With The Stars Results

It was a disappointing night as two of my favorites, the team of Jeffrey Ross and Edyta, were the first dancers cut on this season of Dancing with the Stars. It's always a bad thing when the hot broads get cut first on reality shows. Last night's show was highlighted by Warren Sapp again and by the surreal sight of Kim Kardashian dancing to "Baby Got Back". That was tremendous. Even the fact that she was mediocre couldn't kill that moment. I think she did enough to advance another week however. As long as her and Toni Braxton advance, that's all that matters. I am anxiously awaiting the exits of Cloris Leachman and the annoying kid from Hannah Montana. I'll keep my fingers crossed. There is one more elimination tonight. ABC is really milking this thing.

(Photo from abc.com)

No comments: