Wednesday, July 23, 2008

WWE Notes



Decent show on Monday, highlighted by the interview that Chris Jericho gave. And seriously, it is your fault that he put Shawn Michaels out of wrestling. It appears that they are sticking with C.M. Punk as the champion. Now that William Regal's 60 day suspension is up, I wouldn't be surprised if he is back as GM shortly.

Going into SummerSlam, it looks like we are perhaps headed to John Cena vs. Batista, Punk vs. JBL (please get this man out of the ring), Triple H vs. Great Khali (good lord), Edge vs. Undertaker and something involving Kane. I'm also intrigued with Jenny McCarthy's upcoming appearance on Saturday Night's Main Event. Maybe she will pin Santino or something. This is actually a step down from her movie with Larry The Cable Guy.

I read on wrestlingobserver.com that WWE is supposed to be sending a press release today that all WWE programming will now be rated PG. I find that one hard to believe. What about my boy, the R Rated Superstar? No more live sex shows after his title wins? What about Maryse? She is at least an R rating herself! I hope this doesn't lead to Duke the Dumpster and The Clowns coming back.

No comments: