Monday, July 28, 2008

I Love Money/Brooke Knows Best

It was another great episode of I Love Money this week, highlighted by Rodeo getting hit in the face with a flying chicken. Members of the green team attempted to throw the challenge, but the plan backfired and they all ended up on the block. In the end, Mr. Boston and his annoying voice were sent home, thus Brandi C. (who was called an "idiot") and America's favorite saracastic skank Megan (above) were both thankfully spared.

Over on Brooke Knows Best, I actually made it through the entire episode. I got my first glimpse of the new roommate. I see that they hired a pretty decent looking broad to play the role. In this episode, Brooke had a crush on a surfer and invited him to their party. She also invited her ex-boyfriend to generate some artifical reality show tension. The most shocking part to me was that Hulk Hogan's daughter's ex-boyfriend was a black guy, which is karma for that whole Hogan/Kidman fiasco in the dying days of WCW. And even crazier, he was named "Stacks" and the last time I saw a black guy named Stacks was when Samuel L. Jackson was getting blown away in Goodfellas.

And more importantly than all that, I still can't figure out if this broad is hot or not. At one point in the show, she pulled her swimsuit up to form a makeshift thong and I didn't exactly look away. On the other hand, I keep thinking that if you put a mustache on her, she looks just like the guy who beat the Iron Shiek for the WWF title in 1983. The jury is still out.

(Photo from vh1.com)

No comments: