Monday, July 21, 2008

The Dark Knight

I got back today from an extended weekend trip to Chicago, where I did indeed contribute my $7.50 to the record breaking box office total of The Dark Knight. I really enjoyed it. The story was good and everyone in the cast gave a great performance. And best of all, I was still able to get to sleep. I also caught Chris Rock while I was in town (for the second time this year) and of course he was nails. I managed to stay up late on Friday and catch the wedding reception of Edge and Vickie Guerrero (delayed in Chicago due to a stupid baseball game). I have no idea why they didn't show the actual wedding. Vickie was so happy when she pinned Cherry. Too bad that was all dashed with the viewing of the hidden footage of Edge and The Hot Little Wedding Planner making out. I will even begrudingly admit that Triple H played his part well. I think it's way too early to break up the Edge/Vickie act but we'll see where it goes.

No comments: