Monday, July 7, 2008

I Love Money

VH-1, you fiend! Why do I ever doubt them? They have done it again. Tonight was the season premiere of VH-1's latest reality show, I Love Money. Former contestants from Flavor of Love, Rock of Love, and I Love New York all in a house together? Check. Alcohol? Check. Hot girls like Hoopz and Megan walking around in bikinis? Check. Sass? Check. Dumb ass midgets? Check. $250,000 on the line for one winner? Check. A host that looks like the son of Donnie Simpson? Check. Add all that up and what do you get? Reality perfection. Tonight's premiere was an hour and a half long and I wished it could have gone longer. The premiere was great and the previews looked even better. How could you miss with the cast that was assembled though? How could anything with Pumpkin, the midget from I Love New York, Rodeo and Brandi not be great? It's gonna be a heck of a season. During the show, they showed promos for upcoming shows like Brooke Knows Best, New York Goes to Hollywood and shows featuring Puff Daddy and Luke from the 2 Live Crew. Can we just crown VH-1 as the greatest channel ever and get it over with?

(Photo from vh1.com)

No comments: