Monday, April 7, 2008

Keeping Up With The Kardashians


In this week's contrived madness, since all of the girls except Khloe had a boyfriend, they decided to fix her up on a computer dating system. It was getting on Khloe's nerves (and mine too) but she went along with it. In the end, she told them she was going out on a date with one of the people, but she actually just went out with some friends. I think I saw this on the Brady Bunch once. In the subplot, one of the little girls was supposed to do some chores around the house but instead she hired a Mexican go for five dollars to do it. I can't even believe they really showed this.

Kim did indeed appear at WrestleMania last week. She was fantastically awful, but I think we all knew that going in. I hope she gets invited back for future appearances.

(Photo from eonline.com)

No comments: