Friday, February 15, 2008

Chris Rock: No Apologies Tour

Hollywood Nation is on the road here in Chicago. Last night, I caught the Chris Rock conert at the Rosemont Theatre. Phenominal show. He went about two hours and I have never laughed so hard. He was so non-stop funny that I was actually tired and worn out from laughing. He talked about a number of topics including Britney Spears ("she is so ghetto that she is going to end up on the R&B charts"), the only time that white people are allowed to say the N-Word, the presidentail candidates, George Bush, Roger Clemons, performance inhancing drugs, sex, interracial relationships, racism, Michael Vick, and so much more. Plus the show was opened by a set with comedian Mario Joyner (who was great), and rap legends Whodini. Great evening and I highly recommend that you go to see this show when it comes to your town.

Tonight: I finally get to see one of my favorite acts of all-time!!!!!

No comments: