Friday, February 29, 2008

American Idol




Maybe I was just crabby this week but I didn't really like anyone on this week's Idol shows. There were a lot of forgettable performances and a few trainwrecks. If I had to pick one from each side, I would have to go with the last performer from each night: David and Asia'h. None of the eliminated contestants was a big surprise, although I was really hoping that the clown who wore the tuxedo t-shirt would be voted off just for wearing the tuxedo t-shirt. I felt bad for the girl who nearly broke down after she was cut. It reminded me of junior high when they would announce over the loudspeaker who made the cheerleading team, then some broad who tried out would bust out crying because she didn't make it and there would be an embarrassing debacle in the hallway. I hope everyone does better next week, in what I would presume would be 80's Week.

No comments: