Monday, October 20, 2008

Rock of Love Charm School


Yesterday's Rock of Love: Charm School was another compelling episode. At the start of the show, they showed Angelique with no makeup. At that moment, I realized why George Washington Carver invented the paper bag. That broad should never have signed the release form for that to air. I guess she needed the airtime though since she was kicked off the show at the end. I will miss her weird accent and her obsession with stripping.

This season, I'm going to have to cut Megan and Brandi C. loose (even though Brandi is adorable, her crying fit at the end was unbearable). I am firmly in the camp of Dallas and Heather. I also have to give props to Inna for getting in some good lines. Thus far, I am surprised that Kristy Jo has remained low key and stayed in the background. But then again, she had enough drama for three seasons in the last Rock of Love. Maybe she has left all of that drama in the past and will be the one who reforms and wins the big cash prize. She's my pick to win it. You heard it hear first!

(Photo from vh1.com)

No comments: