Monday, October 6, 2008

I Love Money Season Finale

The great season of I Love Money finally came to an end on Sunday with Hoopz (above) coming out on top and taking the $250,000 grand prize. It came down to Hoopz and Whiteboy at the end, when the show morphed into the Amazing Race for the last half hour. We will miss this wonderful cast of characters but fear not, because most of them will return to VH-1 in the next couple of weeks. First of all, the I Love Money reunion show will air next Sunday night, followed by the season premiere of Rock of Love: Charm School. Then in a couple of weeks, Real and Chance try to find relationships in the new show Real Chance of Love. I could not make that up. Damn you, VH-1; I can never escape your mindless programming!

(Photo from vh1.com)

No comments: