Saturday, March 22, 2008

Dancing with the Stars: Night Two

Whoops, I forgot all about night two of Dancing with the Stars. It was the lady's night and I thought they all did well and were likeable. The standout seemed to be Kristi Yamaguchi, who received the highest scores from the judges. Coming in last was tennis star Monica Seles. The centerpiece of the show was deaf actress Marlee Matlin, who has to rely on the movements of her partner to know what to do since she can't hear. She did really well. Kind of tough to criticize her for not staying on beat when she can't hear the songs. I was listening to a local sports radio show on the way to work Friday and the hosts posed this question to the listeners: "Marlee Matlin: Would ya?" Which is funny because I had just posed the same question to my friend Upgrade the day before. Anyway, it should be a good season.

No comments: