Thursday, March 27, 2008

American Idol Results Show



I may have set a personal record: this may be the earliest point in the season that I've threatened to stop watching this show. This week is exactly why I hate this show-- the wrong people going home, while people who did even worse get to advance to the next week. What producer made the decision to have Chekize sit out there for a whole hour knowing full well that he was going home? Why not have precious Jason sit out there for awhile? They should have a rule next season that if your husband has a giant tattoo covering his face, you get disqualified. I guess if Sheyesha wants to advance next week, she better sing "America The Beautiful". These people are about to kill my WrestleMania week buzz. I'm watching Bret Hart tapes next week. The only good thing about the show: at least Kimberley Locke looked hot.

No comments: