Thursday, October 11, 2007

"Gimme More" Music Video

It's Britney, bitch.

On the heels of her VMA disaster and court drama, Britney's latest music video (for the song "Gimme More") came out this week. I finally saw it this morning. As of this writing, I haven't eaten and I'm crabby so my view might be a little slanted. The plot of the video is that Britney goes into a low rent strip club, looks at the girl on stage and it's-- Elizabeth Berkley from Showgirls! No, actually it's Britney onstage. See it's a double role! Clever. And apparently this is a club where the girls dance to dumb Britney Spears songs and don't take their clothes off. I don't know how this club is turning a profit. And really, that's the whole video. At the end, Customer Britney giggles. This ain't exactly "November Rain". But I do recommend seeing it at least once.

No comments: