Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Dancing With The Stars Season Premiere


Dancing with the Stars began its new season on Monday. Unfortunately, they are dragging this thing over three nights this time-- like I don't have stuff to do (I don't). They had the female celebs on the first night and the males on the second night. Predictably, my favorites were Scary Spice (above) and Kelly from Beverly Hills 90210. Granted, they could have both done awful and I would have sugar coated it, but actually they both did well. I could just see Eddie Murphy sitting at home in his Shrek donkey outfit calling in votes for everyone but Scary so she would lose. The surprise of the females was the young member of Disney's Cheetah Girls, who came out and totally shook what her momma gave her. There were probably horrified parents fainting all over the nation. She is probably going to win this thing. As far as the guys, they were pretty lackluster. Most were getting by on charm and gimmicks. Boxer Floyd Mayweather Jr. was robbed by the inconsistent judging. Welcome to Dancing with the Stars. If he is the first to get cut, it would be justice to see one of the panel members get knocked out. I predict that the female model (her name escapes me and I'm not looking it up) will be the first to go home.

No comments: