Monday, December 1, 2008

Weekend Wrap-Up


I haven't posted in a couple of days due to celebrating Thanksgiving, doing some online shopping on Friday and general laziness. In the meantime, here is some stuff that slipped through the cracks:

Dancing with the Stars:
Brooke Burke won! Congratulations. She should be back in Playboy within six months. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Rams vs. Dolphins:
The Rams didn't get blown out by 40! Talk about progress!

Rock of Love Charm School:
Last week's episode was perhaps the best of all-time with Brandi C. spitting and Heather's drunken meltdown. Then they followed it this week with a lame episode where two girls got cut for no reason. I'm changing my prediction and going with Brandi M. as the winner.

Kiana's Flex Appeal:
I am watching this right now on ESPN Classic. This reminds me of that legendary block of programming that ESPN 2 used to run with Kiana, Cory Everson's show and Bodyshaping. Never has there ever been a finer block of television. I'm getting all nostalgic.

New Music:
Last week Kanye West dropped (decent CD but not a lot of rapping surprisingly), new Ludacris, and finally the new Guns N Roses (I need a second listen).

Hulk Hogan's CCW:
Another good episode. This week Danny Bonaduce got cut again. Todd Bridges is still my favorite and keeps getting better. WWE should sign him. I'd rather see him than Triple H.

I hope you had a great holiday. I'll be back on my regular schedule this week.

(Photo from vh1.com)

No comments: