Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Spice-Mania

Team Spice made their return to the U.S. airwaves last night with an appearance on the CBS Victoria's Secret Fashion Show special. They performed "Stop" (actually, I should say lip synced) to a standing ovation in the living room. During the taping a couple of weeks ago, they did one of their new songs also but for some reason it didn't make air. Also, a few days ago they began their world tour. I've heard mixed reviews but if you actually go to a show Spice Girls show, you pretty much know what you're getting into. I'm just happy that the reunion tour has actually happened. On a side note, props to Geri Halliwell/Ginger Spice (above left) for the hard work and weight loss but I liked her better when she was heavier. She should kick it at the Chinese buffet near my house for the weekend.

No comments: