Sunday, January 28, 2007

So Close, But Yet So Far...


When I first saw this cover online, I put on a gray sweatsuit and a black ski cap, ran up a flight of stairs, and raised my arms triumphantly like Slyvester Stallone in Rocky. Then I found out that she was just doing the 20 Questions article. According to the New York Post:

"Can't wait to see Mariah Carey naked in Playboy? Sorry, you won't. The voluptuous singer is set to appear on the March cover, but she didn't pose nude. "They are outtakes from an album cover shoot," said an insider."

Talk about bait and switch. I guess it's gonna take the release of Glitter 2 for her to actually take it off. Please stop buying this woman's CDs. And if they ever let her make another movie, please ignore it. At least we'll always have this, the ultimate "this song sucks, so let me find the smallest shorts imaginable" video.

No comments: