Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Best of 2006

These are my top 20 favorite songs of 2006. I would have posted these around the first of the year, but of course I didn't have a blog then:

1. "Here I Come" The Roots
2. "Number One" Pharrell w/ Kanye West
3. "Why You Wanna" T.I.
4. "And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going" Jennifer Hudson
5. "Sexyback" Justin Timberlake w/ Timbaland
6. "Capital P, Capital H" Mobb Deep
7. "It's Goin' Down" Young Joc
8. "On Our Way" Christina Aquilera
9. "Mornin'" George Benson and Al Jarreau
10. "Ain't No Other Man" Christina Aquilera
11. "Touch The Sky" Kanye West
12. "Crazy" Gnarls Barkley
13. "London Bridge" Fergie
14. "S.O.S." Rihanna
15. "Show Me What You Got" Jay-Z
16. "Ridin'" Chamillionaire w/ Krayzie Bone
17. "So Sick" Ne-Yo
18. "Wind It Up" Gwen Stefani
19. "Deja Vu" Beyonce
20. "I'm Every Woman" Mandisa

No comments: