Thursday, February 17, 2011

Survivor/American Idol

Wow-- and we thought Naonka was crazy last season! Survivor debuted last night and dropped Phillip on us, perhaps the craziest contestant yet. The man just unravled during the tribal council. His pronounciation of "Francesqua" was one of the funniest moments in the series history. I was hoping he would get voted off though so we never have to see him walking around in draws again. This is shaping up to be one of the best seasons.

Over on American Idol, the group round was pretty good. I loved the flashback in the beginning of the obnoxius guy a few seasons ago who exclaimed "I DO NOT DO GROUPS!" I was kind of sorry to see the Latin drama queen girl leave (and she dragged that blonde girl down with her). By the end of the show, I was so sick of seeing the guy who auditioned with his ex-girlfriend (who looked like Diamond Dallas Page). I was elated when he ironically forgot the words to "Forget You" and was promptly booted. Tonight: we're down to 50!

No comments: