Thursday, May 6, 2010

News and Notes

Big Mike survived another week on American Idol. This guy may have set the record for being in the bottom two. Little Aaron got voted off this week and will likely have been forgotten by airtime on Tuesday. The only two good things about last night's show were Lady Gaga's performance and the Lane Bryant ad that had been been banned by other networks:



Seems like a lot of my favorite women in the entertainment world are now single: Halle Berry, Kim Kardashian, Sandra Bullock, Stacey Dash, and Kristal Marshall (and hopefully the broad from the forementioned Lane Bryant ad). It's a buyer's market! I need to get me a ticket to Hollywood to cash in on this... I just found out about a site called listentoamovie.com. You can plug in headphones and listen to movies while you go about your workday. There's even a "stealth" setting that changes the box to look like a spreadsheet. I'm going to listen to Goodfellas at work today. "Do I amuse you"?

No comments: