Wednesday, May 5, 2010

News and Notes


Last night might have been the worst episode ever of American Idol. These people are almost as bad as the people that sing the songs on Dancing with the Stars. Frank Sinatra night was a disaster. I thought only Big Mike did a good job. The rest could all go home, including Crystal. I didn't understand the praise that was heaped on the last guy (I can't remember these people's names); I think that's one of those performances where the judges look back and say it wasn't as good as they thought. I'm guessing a Casey departure this week... I was surprised to see Pam Anderson cut on Dancing with the Stars. I thought she always put on solid performances. Glad to see Niecy Nash is still hanging in though, who is my favorite at this point... Big week for TNA Wrestling as they finally decided to move back to Thursdays AND fired that idiot Bubba the Love Sponge. Please fire Vince Russo and make it the trifecta of good decisions.

No comments: