Saturday, November 24, 2007

HALF!

Things are getting worse for the Hogans. According to several online reports, Linda Hogan filed for divorce from Thunderlips on Tuesday. Worse yet, Hulk allegedly didn't even know about it until Friday. I don't even know how I feel about all of this. See, I have a love/hate relationship with Hulk Hogan that would take an entire book to explain. At some points he has been one of my favorite wrestlers of all-time; at other times, I have issues a grandstand challenge that if I ever see him in public, we would be fighting right on the street. When I think back to all of those $30 pay-per-main events where I paid good money to see this clown fake scratch Roddy Piper's back, I don't feel so bad that half of that money is about to go to his goofy wife. Then again, maybe this is all for publicity and they will work it out on American Gladiators or the next season of Hogan Knows Best. Regardless, there should be some interesting times ahead. Maybe he can get in a counseling group with The Rock and Ric Flair.

No comments: